Photo window is to manage inputs images of current project, as shown below:
Photo selection: Both "Shift" style and "Ctrl" style multiselection and supported. As well as "Ctrl+A" for selecting all.
Photo deletion: Right click any selected photo and choose [Delete Photo].
Photo sorting: Click the header of any column to sort the table. Click the same header to switch between ascending and descending.
- Import POS: Refer to Import POS for detail.
- Export POS: Refer to Export POS for detail.
- Reset POS: remove the existing POS.
Photo Information Management
- Switch Coordinate: switch POS presentation between (X, Y, Z, Omega, Phi, Kappa) and (Longitude, Latitude, Altitude, Roll, Pitch, Heading).
- Source data: display imported POS.
- Optimized data: display optimized POS.
- Photo Properties: Right click any photo and select [Properties] to view detail information about this photo.
If photo alignment was completed, clicking would align current project to imported POS.
If photo alignment result was obviously wrong for some photo, user could try right-click it and choose [Re-Register Photo].
Set POS Accuracy
Select some photos, right click and choose [Set POS Accuracy]. Then, modify the value of [Location Accuracy] or [Rotation Accuracy] in the pop-up dialog. Refer to Use POS.